07 - CAME BACK + STANCESOCKS

This summer has been too busy, that is the main reason which I have been so out.... I didn't accomplish my intentions but moving out and moving in means lots of work.

As I have seen what I "write" about, is ART, usually werable ART, so here's another one! I can't help my self of not talking of this SOCKS! YEES! SOCKS! I think that everything that we wear shows who we are, also socks, it shows an important part of who you are. Many people might think: AHHHH, socks, nobody sees them, let's just buy any kind of socks..

In my opinion YOU SHOULD ALWAYS GET SOMETHING YOU LIKE (whatever it is, even socks). I usually buy packs of patterned socks from different places.. I still remember many years ago I had green high socks with ladybugs on them and a pink-white plaid cloth on the top.

This days I have discovered STANCE, they sell patterned socks, I think they have a very wide selection and styles to choose.
I really like the stripped ones or the ones with geometric forms.


See you next Friday!

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

09 - THE BELOVED, DANTE GABRIEL ROSSETTI

00+01 - INTRODUCTION + JUMP FROM PAPER

05 - THE ART OF BEING SLOW -or not